“How to Start Your Own Successful Fashion Line”- Business Mentoring-Program!
Revealing the Business and Marketing Secrets to Fashion Success!
Course Cost: $550 Upfront- No more to pay!
Payment Plan : $49/wk
Course Duration: Online: 3- 12 months Self Paced
Course Delivery: Online
Weekly E-classes, video tutorials
Weekly Action List
Downloadable templates & Contact Lists
Business mentoring support
Learning Outcome: Successfully Launch Your Own Fashion Line
This program is designed specifically for start-up businesses through to businesses in their first 1-2 years (max) of trading looking to improving and build their fashion business.
Step – by -Step Tutorials!
Press Play To Take a Look
Of What’s Included Inside The Program
Easy-to-use, Step-by-Step Program to Make Money From Your Fashion Designs!!
Only $49 Per Week!! Or $550 Upfront!
If You Have Ever Dreamed of Starting Your Own Fashion Line- Let Us Help You Make It a Reality!
Step by Step instructions will be given taking you through the process of building your own fashion brand, getting your designs made with a manufacturer, and then selling your designs to potential store owners, buyers and retail chains.
There are various manufacturing and supplier Eclasses, helping you source the right fabric suppliers, and find the right manufacturers. You will also receive templates for tech packs, quality control checklists, supplier contracts, and order forms.
The course also covers how to get your label to an international presence, get your website up and running, and create your own online store to sell your designs.
There are various marketing Eclasses designed to help you market your label and sell your designs. Resources include PR contact lists, Press Release Templates, Marketing plan templates, social media training, and advice on how to build a large global following of your brand- both online and offline.
If you are struggling with Illustrating or communicating you designs, we provide you fashion illustration figure templates- to help you quickly and easily professional draw your designs.
We also provide Adobe Illustrator Eclasses to help you develop your tech packs.
Individual advice and guidance is given during this program tailored to your requirements.
Who Will Benefit From This Course
- Students who intend to start their own fashion line in the next 12 months
- Students who have already started their own line and want professional advice and mentoring on making it successful
- Students wanting to get a job as a Fashion Designer or Assistant Designer or Product Developer (as this course will teach you the skills to being successful designer.
DESIGNING YOUR RANGE/ COLLECTION
- Fashion illustration 101- How to illustrate your collection professionally ( even if you cant draw!)
- Finding a niche market for your collection
- Compiling your collection- ideal number of pieces to include and range mix
- Designing best selling items- factors to ensure you have in your collection
- How to price your designs- for profit
- Sourcing manufacturers to make your designs ( so you don’t have to sew it yourself)
- Developing garment tech packs
- How to stand out from your competition
PRODUCTION / MANUFACTURING
- Finding trustworthy manufacturers and suppliers (local and international)
- How to get manufacturers to want to deal with you- and not rip you off
- How to communicate with manufacturers/ factories when English is their second language
- The sampling process- as overcoming sampling mishaps
- The production process- minimum orders, sampling and bulk production
- Terms and conditions and contracts with your manufacturers
- How and where to source the best fabric and trims- for wholesale pricing
- Where to print your own pattern design on fabric ( sublimation and digital printing)
- Putting together your tech packs correctly
- Swing tags, labelling and packaging
- Importing – dealing with customs agents, and shipping. ( sea or air?)
BUSINESS GOAL SETTING
- Business plan template for a Fashion / Clothing Line
- Business planning and goal setting
- Registering your business name, and website domain names
- Obtaining funding- best funding programs available for small business owners
- Government grants
- Financial costings- planning how much capital will you need
- What months you should be releasing your collection
- Fashion time frames- and lead times
SALES / MARKETING
- How to market your fashion line on a shoe string budget
- Creating your brand and vision
- Building a low cost but highly effective marketing plan
- Building your social media channels to promote sales of your collection
- Writing an effective press release and Media Contacts List
- How to find stockists
- How to sell to a fashion buyer ( how to get an appointment, how to prepare for the showing, and how to present.)
- Creating a range plan and look book
- Preparing your order forms and terms and conditions of trade
- Strategies for getting traffic to your own website
- Advanced social media strategies for clothing labels- using pinterest, instagram and facebook.
ONLINE STORE / WEB PRESENCE
- How to set up your own online store and/or website- for under $100
- Setting up a facebook page, blog, youtube channel, instagram, pinterest
- Planning and implementing a social media marketing strategy
- How to increase your followers on social media channels
- Google rules and ranking secrets to getting found online
- How to increase your sales on your online store
- Payment gateways to accept payments online from your e-commerce store
- Putting together a sales plan
- Pre-selling your collection prior to bulk production
- Costing your collection- raw cost, wholesale cost and retail cost.
- Selling wholesale vs selling from your own online store ( profit margin differences)
- Budgeting for your sampling process
- How to double your profit
Step-by-step instructions on How to Successfully Start Your Own Fashion Label– and make a career from it
How to Cost Your Designs For Profit
How You Can Start to Live Your Dream- TODAY– even if you are still studying or working Full time!
How to Overcome Fear so you can get started- and do what you love!
Step-by-Step instructions on How to Get into the Fashion Industry– even if you have never Studied Fashion before, or worked in the industry
How to get Funding and Government Grants to help you get started and manage Cash flow
How to Register your own Business Name and Start Your Own Fashion Label- for less than $150!!
Local Manufacturers and Pattern Makers who can make your samples. ( so you don’t have to sew them yourself…)
How to source high-quality Overseas Manufacturers to make your Designs- For the Best Price
How to Overcome difficulties in Manufacture and dealing with overseas Suppliers
How to get Perfect Samples made of your Collection
A list of 10 Wholesale Fabric Suppliers so that you can design with the best fabrics that don’t cost the earth!
Custom Fabric Printers– so that you can custom make your own Fabric!! (and make your designs stand out from the crowd and get noticed!!)
How to deal with Customs Agents, Importing and Exporting your Designs
Marketing Strategies to Sell Your Designs– Top Marketing Ideas to market your fashion label that cost next to nothing to do
How to get your designs stocked in a Retail Store or Boutique
Top Tips on How to Present your designs to a Retail Buyer
Press Release Template- for getting free press on your New Fashion Label
Media Contact List- The contact Email Addresses of some of the Best International Fashion Magazines and Media Publications.
How to get Your Designs Featured in a Fashion magazine or Fashion Blog
Social Media Training- for get massive Exposure on Social Media – Using Facebook, Youtube, Twitter and Google Plus
Pinterest and Instagram SALES- hot to sell your designs using Pinterest and Instagram!
Fashion Illustration Templates to help you illustrate your Designs Professionally (even if you cant draw!)
Adobe Illustrator Video Tutorials showing you how to easily draw your designs in Illustrator
Tech Pack Templates to help you send your design details to a manufacturer