Wedding Planner Certification Course- Singapore
Course Duration: By Correspondence: 12 weeks- up to 12 months Course Delivery: Online (includes physical course manual shipped to you) Qualification: Certified Wedding Planner As a wedding planner, you will take on a range of roles – planner, creator, director, advisor, coordinator and decorator! Your people and organisational skills will be put to good use. Imagine Having a Fun, Creative and Exciting Job that Lets You Use Your Creativity to Organise the Happiest Day of People’s Lives! Our Certified Wedding Planner Course is here to help you through the process, by providing a step-by-step guide to getting started and becoming successful in your new career. This course will help you gain the skills, knowledge and confidence you need to oversee all the details of a wedding, and to prepare for a magnificent event. Certified Wedding Planner Course Overview
- How You Can Profit From Your Passion and Succeed
- The Top Industry SECRETS to Professional Wedding Planning
- How to take a Hobby and turn it into a Business!
- How to beat the competition and stand out from the crowd
- Step by Step process on how to Quit your Day job and Start Your New Career
- How to get Wedding Bookings and how much you should charge
- Why Many Fail, and how to Avoid Making those costly Mistakes
- The current economic market and how to capitilize
- 5 Awesome Ideas on how to make money in this industry
- Easy STEP by STEP Guide on Preparing a jaw- dropping Weddings
- How to get that WOW Factor in your decor and styling!
- Secrets to Creating Unique Events that STAND OUT and make you PROUD!
3. Online Access to Training Portal- with Eclasses, Video Tutorials and More! 4. On-going phone support and consultation with a student course advisor. This comprehensive course will make starting your new wedding planning career that much easier. This course is provided by distance learning- online. During your course you will be guided by a team of expert tutors from leading wedding companies. This team will ensure your success by providing ongoing industry relevant advice to secure your success in the industry.