Professional Fashion Styling Course
‘START YOUR JOURNEY AS A PROFESSIONAL FASHION STYLIST’
Introducing Australia’s Number One Program in Fashion Styling…
Certificate of Professional Fashion Styling !
Including Celebrity Fashion Styling!
Fashion Styling Course Outline
Payment Plan $99/month
Course Duration 12 weeks- 12 months (self paced)
Course Delivery Online
Qualification: Certificate of Professional Fashion Styling
Welcome to the world of Fashion Styling
Shot a few of your own shoots, but have no real strategy or knowledge about how to turn that into a profitable career?
Dream of dressing Celebs for global Red Carpet events but have no idea how to go about it?
The Certificate of Professional Fashion Styling will not only educate you in the basics of fashion styling, but you will also get you behind the scenes of how a leading edge well known professional fashion stylist- ‘Amber Renae’ conducts a Celebrity Fitting, a Wardrobe Audit and a Personal Shopping consult!
Interactive and fun video tutorials will teach you all the safe guarded secrets of the fashion stylist world, and break down the step by step process you need to follow to start getting paying fashion jobs, fashion bloggers messaging you and big name brands calling you and celebrity client gigs!
Who the Fashion Styling Course is For
As a fashion stylist, you will style with many clients who will need your help finding the right styles for their body shape and lifestyle. You could also work with brands to help them run stylish workshops, present new collections, train their team and so much more. Start your career with our straightforward introductory fashion course which will teach the core skills you need to succeed as a fashion stylist. Take a look at what you will learn with the modules below.
La Mode’s ‘Certificate in Professional Fashion Styling ’ is a fast track program designed to teach the key skills that are required to become a working fashion stylist, and equip you with all the knowledge needed to land your dream job in the industry!
Certificate of Professional Fashion Styling Course
- Learn how to style different body shapes
- Learn how to advice your clients on style for their body shape
- Learn how to identify the right colours for a client
- Learn to advice your clients on colours that suit them best
- Learn how to market yourself in the fashion industry
- Learn how to get more experienced and get noticed
- Learn how to generate more business
- Learn the endless business opportunities of working in fashion
Fashion Styling: Obtaining Clients and Working with Fashion Agencies
- How to get consistent paid jobs, and when its a good idea to do work experience or assist
- How to approach potential clients and photographers and what strategies you can use to strengthen those relationships
- How to be a superstar networker and get your work published and in front of agencies and brands
- The marketing and PR strategies to book dream clients and get repeat business
Successful Fashion Styling- Setting Yourself Apart from the Competition
- The difference between the 6 Main types of styling, the skills required for each, the expected rates of pay and more importantly how to get started today!
- Important terminology that need to understand
- The MUST-KNOW resources that will get you up and running quicker than your competition
- The secret marketing technique that I use to make me memorable
- How to create a website with the ‘WOW’ factor for under $100!
- How to get networked and start earning $ quickly
- How to quickly secure a killer internship
Learn From a Professional Celebrity Fashion Stylist and Style Editor
A celebrated style icon, Amber has been recognised with her appointment to the board of the inaugural Mercedes Benz Fashion Festival, was selected to discuss ‘Innovation in Fashion’ with the Australian Government’s Parliamentary Secretary for Trade, and featured in the second series of the highly successful Arena TV production of Project Runway Australia.
This phenomenal success led to her appointments as Fashion Editor for Australian Women’s Health and Fitness Magazine, the resident stylist for Australia’s largest media network, Southern Cross Austereo, and her role as the resident fashion presenter on Foxtel’s Fashion TV where she has interviewed leading international designers and celebrities including Andie MacDowell, Melissa George, Mel B, Megan Gale, Alex Perry, Camilla and Marc, and Dion Lee.
Celebrity-wise, Amber has styled clients including Michelle Bridges, Firass Dirani, and Deborah Mailman for red carpet events such as The Cannes Film Festival, the TV Week Logie Awards, the AACTA Awards, the GQ Man of the Year Awards and the IF Awards.
Amber brings a industry background second to none to give you the latest cutting edge education in Professional Fashion Styling- whether it be personal or celebrity styling, wardrobe consulting, advertorial or editorial she has the expertise and industry shortcuts to help you achieve your wildest career goals!